Several people have asked me what kind of work I’ve been doing since I went out on my own earlier this year. So far I’ve done a lot of fairly small projects, though I have one large project that’s just getting started. (The larger the project and client, the longer it takes to get rolling.)
Here are some particular things I’ve been doing.
- Helped a company improve their statistical software development process
- Modeled the efficiency and reliability of server configurations
- Analyzed marketing and sales data
- Coached someone in technical professional development
- Wrote an article for an online magazine
- Helped a company integrate R into their software product
- Reviewed the mathematical code in a video game
- Researched and coded up some numerical algorithms
If something on this list sounds like something you’d like for me to do with your company, please let me know.