I help businesses make better decisions by
- taking advantage of the data they have,
- combining data with expert opinion,
- creating mathematical models,
- overcoming computational difficulties, and
- interpreting the results of analysis.
I have over 20 years experience in applying mathematics and computing to solve problems in science, engineering, and business. I have worked with clients from solo entrepreneurs to some of the world’s largest software and biotech companies.
I communicate clearly. I particularly enjoy explaining technical concepts to non-technical people. Too often technical analysis is wasted because decision makers do not understand its significance. As Sam Savage put it in his book Flaw of Averages,
Organizations spend millions on large analytical models that they never use because no one figured out how to connect them to the seat of the CEO’s pants.
Please contact me to discuss how I can help you.