Last year I wrote a little 10-page booklet called PowerShell Day 1. It covers many of the things I wish I had known when I started using PowerShell.
- How do I configure PowerShell?
- How do I make PowerShell launch faster?
- How do I get documentation?
- Why did PowerShell make some of the design decisions they did?
- Once I’ve written some useful functions and scripts, where do I put them?
- Where can I find more PowerShell resources?
Now I’ve started updating the booklet to reflect changes in PowerShell version 2.0. I haven’t had a lot of experience with version 2.0 and would appreciate your help updating the booklet. I have put a link to an alpha version of the update for version 2.0 on the download page.