I got an email from someone saying the RSS feed for this site stopped working. Anyone else having this problem?
I subscribe to my RSS feed and it’s working fine for me. It may be that there are variations on the RSS feed, and the version I’m using works while the variation some others use is not working.
I’m subscribed to
and that works as far as I know.
Update: The problem may have something to do with the Firefox Livemarks plugin. If you use a different RSS reader and have been having problems, please let me know.
Update: I removed one non-ASCII character from the site and that fixed at least one person’s problem with the RSS feed.
Update: Someone said changing http to https in the feed URL fixed their problem.
By the way, if you’re a blogger, I highly recommend subscribing to your own feed. Otherwise you may not know of problems. I have emailed multiple bloggers to tell them of problems with their RSS feed that they were unaware of, such as displaying LaTeX source code rather than rendered LaTeX images, for example.
You can also subscribe to the blog or to my monthly newsletter via email.