This week’s resource post lists some of the projects I managed or contributed to while working at MD Anderson Cancer Center in biostatistics.
- CRMSimulator is used to design CRM trials, dose-finding based only on toxicity outcomes.
- BMA-CRMSimulator is a variation on CRMSimulator using Bayesian model averaging.
- EffTox is used for dose-finding based on toxicity and efficacy outcomes.
- TTEConduct and TTEDesigner are for safety monitoring of single-arm trials with time-to-event outcomes.
- Multc Lean monitors two binary outcomes, efficacy and toxicity.
- Adaptive Randomization is for multiple-arm trials using outcome-adaptive randomization.
- More software from MD Anderson
If you’d like help with the above software or would like help with clinical trial design, please contact me.
Last week’s resource post: Stand-alone numerical code